Although seven actions are dated September 30, they were only posted to the website late yesterday or earlier today. Apparently October is a popular month for being proclaimed something or other month. Most prominent is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Over the last three days no fewer than six proclamations have been signed.
One of the items listed as a proclamation was really just an announcement of intent to nominate personnel to key administration posts. Normally these announcements are posted elsewhere on the website, so I do not consider it a genuine proclamation.
In addition to the proclamations, two memoranda to the Secretary of State are posted. One is related to Child Soldiers Prevention and the other to Trafficking in Persons.
- Presidential Memorandum for the Secretary of State (Child Soldiers Prevention)
Presidential Memorandum for the Secretary of State (Trafficking in Persons)
Proclamations that are self-explanatory: dated September 30
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims Monday, October 2, 2017, as Child Health Day
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- President Donald J. Trump Proclaims October 2017 as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month